Home > Who We Do It For>
Salesforce, their Partners, their Customers, and You
We deliver official Trailhead Academy training for Salesforce customers in public and private classes, virtually and in-person, around the US and internationally. Our teams also work directly with internal Trailhead teams, supporting certification, curriculum development and Trailhead content.
Our extended team provides subject matter experts on all things Salesforce, and mentors teams, developers, administrators and end users from small businesses, enterprises and nonprofits, and we'll mentor you too. We can help you assess your needs, guide you towards existing technical content or create and deliver a custom learning plan with pin-point accuracy of what your developers need to focus on.
We regularly get pretty high marks and some gratifying comments on our student surveys from the classes we teach for Salesforce and their Partners. Here are some we've recently received.
What students say about Don...
- 'The instructor was great in adapting to the diverse nature of the class group and was able to pace the course in an excellent fashion.'
- 'I am not historically given to throwing a bunch of "Excellent - 5" ratings out there for training classes. However, Don achieved a balance between all four aspects to make the class enjoyable, interesting, and fast -- the time just flew by. He was willing to stick around as long as it took to get you to understand the material.'
- 'I feel that Don is a true teacher by heart, focused and dedicated to the education of his students. My learning experience in his class was very good.'
- 'Don was awesome. I really liked his presentation skills and knowledge of the subject. I wish I had Don as my instructor in my college courses. ;)'
- 'Learning a new programming language has never been so fun. I truely enjoyed the course and Don's style of presentation.'
What students say about Peter...
- 'Peter teaching skills is just awesome. He has not left anyone's any question unanswered. I would definitely like to attend more training from Peter.'
- 'Just wanted to say thank you for this week. The daily review sheets are awesome! You have gone above and beyond when most other instructors pretty much stick to the slides. I have definitely learned a lot and I have more confidence now that I provide value added to my company.'
- 'Peter is very friendly. Learning such a vast material in short span was relaxing and good because of the way he kept the class interactive and good.'
- 'Super knowledgable and was able to answer questions surrounding different scenarios well.'
- 'I thought Peter was very helpful and informative. He's a very good public speaker and cares about his students retaining and understanding the information. He also left time for answers and encouraged asking questions. Really well done.'
What students say about Dan...
- 'Dan led a very interactive class which was extremely well paced. He had an excellent grasp on the course materials and format for delivery.'
- 'Very approachable. Good job of reinforcing basic principals. Enjoyed having discussions and never dismissed questions as something not worth addressing.'
- 'I felt like Dan was a very knowledgeable instructor, with great presentation skills. He even when the extra mile to investigate the "far fetched" types of questions that came up'
- 'Dan was an excellent instructor who was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. He went well out of his way to answer questions even about things I was actively working on in production'
- 'Dan has a broad knowledge and experience about Salesforce that helps a student like me who is new to product greatly.'